Wednesday, June 1, 2011


One year ago...this moment of meeting our son. Today, I am packing again for Ethiopia. I will accompany a dear friend bringing home her two sons. My mother will be with me too, and I can't believe I will have the joy of standing with her at the gates of Moses' orphanage or share the ache of walking through the fistula hospital. I am amazed at God's gift to me in this coming journey...to share the homecoming of these dear boys, to walk the streets of Addis Ababa with such precious ones beside me. God is good, always.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The expressions on your faces mimics how Gary and I looked the first time we held our boys. A mama's heart shines through your face.
It will be awesome to be in Addis with you. God is so good.
susan

Sarah & Daniel said...

That is so exciting, Riann! What a gift to be able to go back to beautiful Ethiopia again so soon. I look forward to seeing some our your lovely photos.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful opportunity to help and share with your Mom. Praying for all!
Sue G