Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am thanking God today for Megan, whose words on giving thanks speak my heart. If you have not already been encouraged and inspired by her, enjoy her thoughtful words and radiant creativity at Contented Sparrow.

Counting among His gifts yours, too, as the milk-money-for-orphans jar overflows and the end-of-February drawing revealed my mama's name. Counting her among His best gifts to me...

:: Nana and Moses ::

And, oh, how rich these days have been, and so I delight in these gifts too...


:: forsythia on my table ::



:: brioche with chocolate ganache from
Artisan Breads in 5 Minutes a Day ::


:: this sweet, free pattern from Oliver & S that has me sewing for and dreaming of spring ::

:: realizing with breathless thanksgiving that our Moses has been in our arms for 8 months ::

4 comments:

mama said...

soooo....how big is our cow?

me again said...

ohhhhhh...and thank you very much~~~~~!!!!!

Anonymous said...

love the photo of nana and moses. beautiful faces!

SaraLyons said...

What a sweet face!