Friday, September 3, 2010

9 months old

The month has flown, and summer has gone with it. Our sunshine has something of a sharp edge, and boxes of schoolbooks are arriving on my porch, heavy with knowledge to be gleaned. We are enjoying baskets of produce from my dear farming friend, and we are daily watching our Moses change. I am delighting in this dear boy's nine-month milestones...new teeth (count 'em, four), new motor skills (rocking on hands and knees), new foods (love those O's), and a very familiar sweet grin.






And his shirt?

It reads, "bright."

6 comments:

MD said...

Those pants were totally made for him! I wish I was there to scoop him up and be the recipient of one of those smiles. Miss you Riann(:

mom and dad said...

we are chuckling and smiling along with our moses.

Anonymous said...

Those TEETH! ....such a beautiful smile your son has! Love you! ~Irene

4dogs said...

He's just precious!

Auntie Erika said...

Nine months, I can't believe it. It is amazing how much can happen in so little time! Your little guy is precious. Wish we could get some of those smiles in person more often. Love to you and your family.

Delena said...

What a cutie pie!