Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cozy

Most days last fall, winter and into spring, I wore a scarf to keep me warm in our lovely (though drafty) home. I have been looking for a washable scarf (I was wearing my Vietnamese silk last year), minus the fringe and tails (think endless or circle scarf) and hoping to not spend...um, anything. Well, I came across a tutorial here, used an old t-shirt of Alex's and a pair of good scissors, and the results are below. Just thought someone else might need some inspiration for an easy, practical, cozy project.


5 comments:

mom said...

you are so clever...and beautiful, my dear girl. mama

Di said...

What a neat Idea!! I am going to share it with a good friend of mine!

Anonymous said...

so cool! can we all copy you?!!! I bet Alex's T-shirt was not XXL. :)
and I love your whole blog, by the way!
love you,
Colleen

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Like you...

All's grace,
Ann

Kristen said...

Cool!