Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How great Thou art...

O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder,

Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made;

I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,

Thy power throughout the universe displayed.


Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee

How great Thou art, how great Thou art...

We spent the weekend camping in the mountains, and the reminders of our amazing Creator were everywhere...the thunder storm, the raging waterfall, the brazenly colored mosses and delicate mountain blossoms.
Then sings my soul...

4 comments:

MD said...

Camping??? You are so cool! Love you Riann, glad we were able to spend sometime together(:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...makes me want to run to the hills and hide beneath the shadow of His wings!
Shannon Schulz

The Waters said...

What a fantastic picture. Beautiful. We are off camping this coming Monday and we are thinking of you and excited to think that next year we will all be going together. I am so looking forward to it. Missing you so much, we've not been around much. We had a lovely wedding to go to the weekend just gone and now its all the stops out to pack for France. Looking forward to catching up with you soon. Love you all and miss you lots. Be assured that you will be in our minds even more than usual as we go away and dream of next year!!
xxx

Kristen said...

We so enjoyed the pictures! :) Who did you go camping with? Looked like a lot of fun. :)

Love you guys
K