Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hand-me-downs...






I had no idea how much I would enjoy dressing this little sweetpea. Thanks to generous friends with great taste, MyLinh's wardrobe is endless fun. It seems frivilous to post this, but then, as I consider how the Creator dresses the trees in their fall colors and paints the sky with rainbows...perhaps this enjoyment isn't quite as frivilous as I fear? To the givers of red maryjanes and polka dot socks and sweaters with stripes and other hand-me-downs that fill her drawers...thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MyLinh looks beautiful in everything she wears.We enjoy seeing her in all those cute clothes.
Proud great grandma and grandpap.

Katrina said...

Came across your blog via the gratitude community... it's beautiful. Your photography is awesome and no, I don't think it's frivolous. Have fun with her! I have a whole box of adorable girl clothes that are just waiting to be filled with sweetness. I hope one day my dream of having a daughter will come true. (I have 3 adorable boys, though). God is good.

Kristen said...

Beautiful!