Saturday, April 26, 2008

I haven't forgotten...

I really haven't! I just have not had the time to write. Since we are still waiting on our Pentax to return to us from the Dr. (hopefully the "green photo" problem completely fixed), I don't even have pictures to post. It would be a delight to continue to blog, sharing our adventures and God's faithfulness, but it may be a bit before the blog becomes part of our groove.

Alex returns to work tomorrow, and I will don my Super Mom cape without my Mr. Incredible by my side. I will miss him terribly. He has been an amazing daddy and husband over these past 6 weeks (actually, he has been wearing that Mr. Incredible title for almost 12 years now), and I am still not confident that I will be able to save the day without him...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW, what an amazing journey! It's wonderful that you were able to keep such a detailed record of your experience and share it with friends and family as it was happening.

Rori and I enjoyed the time we spent with your family today and hope to visit more often in the future.

Also, sorry to hear about the camera. If you want to borrow ours to do a current photo shoot, just let me know. :)

Kristen said...

Mr and Mrs Incredible - that's what I think! :D
Love you guys. Ri you will do great!
Hugs and kisses all around!
XXXXXOOOOO
Auntie K and Uncle Johnny

Anonymous said...

i saw mr. incredible in acton as he balanced 1 baby on his non-existent hip (Anii), corraled 2 active boys toward bed for naps, all the while trying to speak softly because baby #4 (Mylinh) had just been laid down....and this after feeding lunch to 4 with 1 highchair! good job, alex!!! mom